Legend Studio is looking for professionals who are interested to join us as:
P r o d u c e r s
We always welcome opportunities for co-operation with other companies. In this rapidly fragmenting world of our industry, the only way to progress for small companies without massive resources is to group together. We already have many international contacts, and we'd like to expand the list.
W r i t e r s
We’re currently looking for new material.
Ca s t & c r e w
INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER INTERNSHIPS
For International partners, we have 3-6 month ongoing internships for media students,social workers,teachers, and others desiring to gain more experience in filmmaking which would strengthen thier voice in promoting the social issues. These positions offer an incredible opportunity to work on the frontlines of media worldwide.
Internship program goals are:
1. To utilize the intern’s talents, skills, and service to advance the core mission of promoting talents and working towards global unity and world peace.
2. To equip the intern with training to intervene on behalf of victims of corruption & human rights violations/abuse of power, express solidarity with their cause and strategize the efforts for legal consequences against the perpetrators with punitive action against them through media powers.
3. To provide the intern with training and experience to advance their own careers as an agent of change for the less fortunate, propagating the cause of human dignity and human rights for a peaceful and prosperous society.
4. To help the intern become an ambassador of goodwill, who will share the Legend Studio story and the message of goodwill and international cooperation.
The position is unpaid but the intern will be provided with subsidised accommodation and food by the organisation. In country travel expenses during the project work will be born by the organisation. Detailed administrative instructions will be provided on short listing.
Required language skills: English/Hindi/Any Other Languages
Application may contain following basic details:-
1. your name 2. date of birth 3. gender (male or female) 4. nationality 5. your contact details 6. education and work experience 7. other relevant qualification and skills 8. travel experience 9. please state any health condition that you have including allergies or disabilities 10. have you volunteered before in India 11. your tentative travel dates to India 12. any special interests in Manipur, India
Send your application with CV and Cover letter/ Motivation Statement with two references.
Process: Within two weeks from the date of application successful candiates are contacted and provided with administrative details, followed with Skype Interview for finalisation of candidature.